Today I wrote another seven pages or so. I completed several headings and started a couple more in chapter two. I also have chapter one almost done. The paper is currently at 51 pages.
Yesterday I found the visual CLS editor and fixed an issue with the first initial showing because I had several sources with the same last name. That was pretty easy; however, today I needed to cite a court case, and the style in mendeley won’t format it correctly. I guess that I will have to edit the style again in order to make it show correctly. I’m guessing that it will take between one and two hours to complete the change. I’m not sure if I am going to try and make the change before my draft is due on Wednesday, or if I should just focus on writing and acknowledge that it is incorrect and will be changed.