This weekend included 22 hours of work making all the needed changes and additions to my proposal. This included an entire restructuring of chapter 2.
I realized that when I was writing I forgot to include page numbers for all of my direct quotes, so I spent a while yesterday finding them all.
Also towards the end if writing a new section yesterday I thought to include information on most managers coming from either business or engineering backgrounds, but couldn’t remember where I read about it last week. I guess that is the hardest part for me; remembering who said what.
I also revised my survey and created a flow chart for the branching at various stages. My chair pointed out that we have access to qualtrics, which offers many more choices than survey monkey. So I spent several hours exploring its features, and specifying question types as well add logic for my survey.
Hopefully she will have only minor changes and I can work on scheduling my preliminary defense.