Tuesday afternoon my chair returned my second draft. Since I decided to only use tree theory of individual difference and credentialing theory I, can now move a couple sections around to improve the flow.
The biggest change is the thing I have been struggling with the most, a method for creating my sample frame and selecting the sample. Each draft I have turned in has had a different method. The problem I have run into is identifying all potential participants. My chair recommended that I look into respondent directed sampling. It is similar to snowball, but has a model to estimate randomness. I will be using it, but need to figure out the logistical details.
Other than that it is just minor changes that I hope to complete today.